ಪುಟಗಳು

KavanaSankalana

Namaskaara

Not having studied Kannada formally & having accquired the taste of reading Kannada during my college days, I started expressing my thoughts through my "mother tongue" Kannada (Some would argue that it ought to be Tamil or atleast a dialect of Tamil ).

All my writings unfortunately got misplaced / lost some where during the many moves that I made - Bengaluru - Chennai - Gurgaon - Thailand - Chennai - Coimbatore - .........


It was, when I was in Coimbatore that I decided to recollect from my memory some of those that I had written & post them as a blog.

Hope you like these small expressions of my thoughts - albeit in a very disorganised manner........

I request you to point out any mistakes, so that I correct them & learn as I move forward.....

DhanyavaadagaLu

- NSM

ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 2, 2015



Image result for footprints in the sand

ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ ಗುರುತು 

ಮರಳಮೇಲಿನ  ಹೆಜ್ಜೆಗುರುತು 

ನಡೆದ  ಪಥದ ಸ್ಮ್ರಿತಿಯು, ಕುರುಹು 
ಕಾಲ ಜಾರಿದಂತೆಯದುವು
ಅಳಿಸಿ, ನಶಿಸಿ ಮಾಯವು 



ಇರಲಿ ಕ್ಷಣ, ಘಳಿಗೆಗೆ 
ಅಲೆಯ ಬರುವ ಕಾಲಕೆ 
ಬರುವ ಅಲೆಯು ನಶಿಸಿ ಮತ್ತೆ 
ಇಡುವುದು ಹೊಸ ಗುರುತಿಗೆ 



ಯಾರ ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ ಅಲೆಮಾರಿಯಾಗಿ 
ಯಾರ, ಏನನರಸಿತೋ 
ಕಡಲ ತೀರದಿಂದ ಆಚೆ 
ಏನದು  ನಿರೀಕ್ಷೆಯೋ?



ಸತತ ಅಲೆಯ  ಸ್ವಚತೆ,
ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ ಇಡುವಿಕೆ 
ಕಾಲಸಮರದಲ್ಲಿ ಜಯವು 
ಅನಂತದ ದಿಗಂತದಿಂ 

ಬರುವ ಕ್ರಮದ ನೀರಿಗೆ 

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ